As the operators of the Bryq website, Idalto registered in Cyprus and having its registered office address at Kallipoleos & Dervenion 02 Kallipolis Tower, 2nd Floor, Office 202, Lykavitos, 1055, Nicosia ("We", "Us", “Bryq”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
For the purpose of, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), from the GDPR implementation date or, until GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998 (collectively the “Data Protection Laws”):
- In respect of the personal data of users of the Services and business contacts of Bryq, the Data Controller is Bryq;
Information We Collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the bryq.com website (“Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website (For example, the company name and website address, along with any other information you put into your company profile later one , such as logo, phone number and company description), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services along with information about your device (e.g., mobile screen size). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
The provision of your full name and e-mail address, your employer and/or your place of work and the url of the business that you work for is required from you when you register to use our Services We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to Us.
Information we collect from other sources
From time to time we also obtain personal data from other sources as follows:
- names and contact details of Customer personnel who will be added as account members for the Customer’s account, may be added by existing account members;
- names and contact details of individual contacts at prospective Customers from third party data providers and/or public sources, such as social networks, company websites and other online sources.
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your Bryq.com account through another service (like Google) or if you connect your website or account to a social media service (like LinkedIn), we will receive information from that service (such as your username and basic profile information) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Bryq.com and others; and
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Bryq.com and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Bryq and our products.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bryq, third parties, or the public at large.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Services.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Information Shared Publicly: Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public company profile, positions you post in your company job page, other content that you may post in your company page. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
How we store your personal data
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Bryq does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Bryq’s Services, with the drawback that certain features of Bryq’s Services may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Other Things You Should Know
Bryq is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Third Party Software
If you’d like to use third party software with our Services, please keep in mind that when you interact with them you may provide information about yourself to those third parties. We don’t own or control these third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information. You should review their rules and policies when installing and using third party software.