Bryq has been built on solid scientific research; here you can find reference material for claims we make about Bryq, showing you the body of knowledge that stands behind Bryq’s results. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.
- Burns, G.& Christiansen, N.& Morris, M. & Periard, D. & A. Coaster, J. (2014). Effects of Applicant Personality on Resume Evaluations. Journal of Business and Psychology.
- Derous E, Decoster J. Implicit Age Cues in Resumes: Subtle Effects on Hiring Discrimination. Front Psychol. 2017;8:1321.
- Harvard Business Review – The Legal and Ethical Implications of Using AI in Hiring.
- Harvard Business Review – How to Use Psychometric Testing in Hiring
- World Economic Forum. AI-assisted recruitment is biased. Here’s how to make it more fair.
- Careerbuilder survey. The cost of a Bad Hire.
- Society for Human Resource Management. Average Cost-per-Hire for Companies is $4,129.
"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
– Isaac Newton